PLEASE READ BEFORE ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
We are ready to see our patients starting May 11!!! While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and quality of treatment.
You may notice some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
· We ask that you read the screening questions below. You’ll be asked the same questions again when you arrive in the office.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter and leave the office.
· We will scan your forehead for a temperature reading.
· Our waiting room will be closed. We ask that you wait in your car. Please call when you arrive. We will text/call you back when we are ready for you.
o Dr. Alan 620-220-6866 (Text Only)
o Dr. Cindy 620-220-6867 (Text Only)
· For regular orthodontic appointments, only the patient will be allowed in the office.
· If this is your first visit for a new patient exam, the patient and 1 or 2 parents are welcome. No siblings or other visitors please.
· Appointments will be managed to allow us to follow the new guidelines. That may mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. Please be patient with our staff as we take care of all our patients.
· PLEASE BRUSH YOUR TEETH BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL- and wash your hands.
· Let us know before your arrival if you have something loose or broken.
· If you have a mask please wear it. We will ask you to remove it during treatment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Reed and staff